Personal data processing policy 1.General terms and conditions
This personal data processing policy determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal information by "Telematika" LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The operator sets observance of the rights and freedoms of the person as the major purpose and a condition of implementation of the activity, including the protection of the rights to personal privacy, a personal and family secret.
2.This policy of Operator for processing of personal data (further – Policy) is applied to all information which the Operator can receive about visitors of the website https://larisa-iot.ru/en 2.The basic concepts used in Policy
1.The automated processing of personal data – this is processing of personal data by computer aids;
2. Blocking of personal data – is the temporary processing stop of personal data (except the cases when processing is necessary for specification of personal data);
3.The website – is a set of graphic and information materials and the computer programs and databases providing their availability in Internet to the network address https://larisa-iot.ru/en
4. An information system of personal data — set of the personal data which are contained in databases providing their processing of information technologies and hardware;
5. Depersonalization of personal data —is the actions when it is impossible to define without using the additional information if the personal data belongs to some specific User or another subject.
6. Processing of personal data – is any action (operation) or set of actions (operations) using the automation equipment or without using them including collecting, record, systematization, accumulation, storage, specification (updating, change), extraction, using, transferring (distribution, granting, access), depersonalization, blocking, removal, destruction of personal data;
7. The operator – is a public authority, municipal authority, the legal or individual, who organize independently or together with other persons the processing of personal data and also define the purposes of personal data processing, structure of the personal data which are subject to processing, actions (operation) made with personal data;
8. Personal data – is any information relating directly or indirectly to specified or definable User of the website https://larisa-iot.ru/en
9. User – is any visitor of the website https://larisa-iot.ru/en
10. Providing of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a specific person or a particular circle of persons;
11. Dissemination of personal data – is the actions directed to disclose of personal data to an uncertain circle of people (transferring of personal data) or to the acquaintance with personal data of an unlimited circle of people, including publication of personal data in mass media, publication in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data different way;
12. Cross-border transferring of personal data – is the transfer of personal data on the territory of the foreign country to the authority of foreign country, foreign individual or foreign company;
13. Destruction of personal data – is the actions when personal data destroyed irrevocably with impossibility of further recovering of personal data contents in an information system of personal data and (or) when tangible media of personal data are destroyed.3. The operator can process the following personal user information
1. Last name, first name;
2. E-mail address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. There is a collecting and processing of the depersonalized data about visitors on the website (including the cookie files) using the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metrics and Google Analytics and others).
5. All above-mentioned data in the text of Policy are united in general concept "Personal data". 4. Purposes of personal data processing
1.The purpose of personal user information processing—is the order details determination.
2. Operator also has the right to send the notice to User about the new products and services, special offers and different events. User can always refuse to receive the information messages by sending the message to Operator e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note "Refuse from notices of new products and services and special offers".
3. The depersonalized Users data collected by services of Internet statistics serve for the collection of the information about User actions on the website, serve for to improve the quality of the website and its contents. 5.Legal grounds of the personal data processing.
1. The operator processes personal user information if user fill the form and send it independently by the special forms located on the website https://larisa-iot.ru/en
. Filling the necessary forms and/or sending the personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
Safety of personal data which are processed by the Operator is provided by realization of the legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for full implementation of the requirements of current legislation in the field of protection of personal data.
1.Operator ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures excluding access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
2. Personal user information will never be transferred to the third parties, except for the cases connected with performance of the current legislation.
3. In case of identification of inaccuracies in personal data User can update them independently, by sending a message to Operator on e-mail address: email@example.com Operator with a note "Updating of personal data". 4. The time of personal data processing is unlimited. User can retrack his agree for processing of personal data by sending a message to Operator on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org Operator with a note "A retractation of consent for personal data processing". 7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
1.Before of the cross-border transfer of personal data Operator must be sure that the foreign country where data supposed to be transferred, assures the straight protection of the rights for personal data.
2.Cross-border transfer of personal data in foreign countries which can not ensure the requirements mentioned above can be realized in case of customer's writing agree for transferring his personal data on cross-border and/or performances of the contract which party is the subject of personal data. 8. Final provisions
1. User can receive all explanations for his questions concerning processing of his personal data, by sending the message to Operator's e-mail: email@example.com.
2. All changes of policy of personal data processing by Operator will be reflected in this document. The policy works is termless before replacement with its new version.
3. The current version of Policy in free access is located in Internet https://larisa-iot.ru/confidentiality_policy